Categories of Documents
Category A : Nil
Category B – Keep :
- Copy of Acts, Rules and Regulations administered by this CPIO.
- The International Journal of Public Health.
- Guidelines and Instructions issued by Higher Authorities.
Category C – 5 Years
- Register of Health Clearance of Ships.
- Register of Health Clearance of Ships Arriving from Yellow Fever Infected Area.
- Register of Ship Sanitation Control / Control Exemption Certificates.
- Register of Licence issued to Catering Establishments.
- Register of Analysis of Imported Food Samples.
- Register of Medicines Chest Certificates.
- Register of Dead Body Clearance.
- Certificates of Analysis of Imported Food Samples.
Category C – 3Years
- Ship Sanitation Control / Control Exemption Certificates issued.
- Licences to Catering Establishments in Port area.
- Dead Body Clearance Certificates.
- Certificates of Health Inspection.
Category C – 1 Year :
- Maritime Declaration of Health
- Message from ships
- Pratique granted File
- General correspondence of quarantine matters