PUBLICITY AND PUBLIC INTERFACE
Arrangement for consultation with or representation by the members of the public in relation to the formulation of policy or implementation there of
- Arrangement for consultations with or representation by the members of the public
- Relevant Acts, Rules, Forms and other documents which are normally accessed by citizens – These rules, acts, forms and other documents are available till date no citizens has come to access these till date. RTI queries and their requirements are either sent by post or E-mail.
- Arrangements for consultation with or representation by –
- Members of the public in policy formulation/ policy implementation – policy formulation/ policy implementation are done by DGHS, New Delhi.
- Day & time allotted for visitors – can be done by prior appointment
- Contact details of Information & Facilitation Counter (IFC) to provide publications frequently sought by RTI applicants – Available on the website of PHO, Cochin and www.ihrpoe.co.in
- Public- private partnerships (PPP) – Not applicable in PHO, Cochin
- Details of Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV), if any
- Detailed project reports (DPRs)
- Concession agreements.
- Operation and maintenance manuals
- Other documents generated as part of the implementation of the PPP
- Information relating to fees, tolls, or the other kinds of revenues that may be collected under authorisation from the government
- Information relating to outputs and outcomes
- The process of the selection of the private sector party (concessionaire etc.)
- All payment made under the PPP project
Details of policies / decisions, which affect public, informed to them
- Publish all relevant facts while formulating important policies or announcing decisions which affect public to make the process more interactive;
- Policy decisions/ legislations taken in the previous one year – No Policy decisions/ legislations is taken by PHO, Cochin
- Outline the Public consultation process – Not done in PHO, Cochin
- Outline the arrangement for consultation before formulation of policy – Not done in PHO, Cochin
Dissemination of information widely and in such form and manner which is easily accessible to the public
- Use of the most effective means of communication
- Internet (website) : www.porthealthcochin.org or www.ihrpoe.co.in
Form of accessibility of information manual / handbook
Information manual/handbook available in
- Electronic format – In CDs and pendrive if required.
- Printed format – Arrangement can be made as per requirements.
Whether information manual / handbook available free of cost or not
List of materials available
- Free of cost
- At a reasonable cost of the medium – @ Rs. 2/- per page , the actual cost / pendrive