Rules, Regulations, Instructions Manual and Records
Rules, Regulations, Instructions, Manuals and Records for Discharge of Function :
The Discharge of functions of this Authority and its employees is in accordance with the following Acts, Rules Regulations :
1. The Indian Ports Act, 1908
- The Merchant Shipping Act, 1958
- The Food Safety and Standard Act, 2006 and Rules and Regulations, 2011
1. The Indian Port Health Rules, 1955
- The Unberthed Passenger Ships Rules, 1954
- The Food Safety and Standard Rules and Regulations, 2011
4. The Merchant shipping (Carriage of Medical Officers) Rules, 1961
5. The Merchant Shipping (Medicines, Medical Stores and Appliances) Rules,
Regulations: 1. The International Health Regulations (2005)
Tittle and Nature of Record / Manual / Instruction
- Copy of Acts, Rules and Regulations administered by this CPIO.
- The International Journal of Public Health.
- Guidelines and Instructions issued by Higher Authorities.
- Register of Health Clearance of Ships.
- Register of Health Clearance of Ships Arriving from Yellow Fever Infected Area.
- Register of Ship Sanitation Control / Control Exemption Certificates.
- Register of Licence issued to Catering Establishments.
- Register of Analysis of Imported Food Samples.
- Register of Medicines Chest Certificates.
- Register of Dead Body Clearance.
- Certificates of Analysis of Imported Food Samples.
- Ship Sanitation Control / Control Exemption Certificates issued.
- Licences to Catering Establishments in Port area.
- Dead Body Clearance Certificates.
- Certificates of Health Inspection.
- Maritime Declaration of Health
- Message from ships
- Pratique granted File
- General correspondence of quarantine matters