APPLICATION ARE INVITED FOR THE POST OF FIELD WORKER at Airport Health Organisation, Cochin as per Instruction given below : The last date of receipt of application is 19 February 2018.
Instructions for the candidate applying for the post of Field Worker
- Name of the post : FIELD WORKER
2. No. of posts : 4 Nos.
Unreserved – 03 posts,
OBC – 01 post
- Qualification :
i) Matriculation or equivalent
ii) Minimum One year experience in Vector Surveillance
iii) Knowledge of Malayalam essential
- Age limit for this post :
For Unreserved post : Not exceeding 25 years as on 01.01.2018
For OBC post : Not exceeding 28 years as on 01.01.2018
- Interested candidates are requested to fill the application template available in website www.porthealthcochin.org/medical/vacancies/ or http://www.ihrpoe.co.in/vacancynew.php Affix 2 passport size photos attested by Gazetted Officer on the top right corner of the Application Form and Admit card. Also enclose the following attested documents along with the Form.
- Educational Certificates (Matriculation or equivalent mark sheet)
- Experience Certificate
- Age Proof Certificate
- Caste Certificate as applicable
- One self addressed envelope of 25 cms X 10 cms affixed with Rs.25/- worth postal stamp
- Application to be sent by post superscribing “Application for the post of Field Worker” on the envelope along with one self-addressed envelope of 25 cms X 10 cms affixing postal stamp for sending admit card. No application delivered by hand will be accepted.
- The application should reach to the following address :
PORT HEALTH OFFICER, PORT HEALTH ORGANISATION, WILLINGDON ISLAND, COCHIN – 682009.
The last date of receipt of application is 19 February 2018.
- Mere fulfilling the eligibility will not be a guarantee for calling and decision of Competent Authority in accepting or rejecting any application will be final. Only short-listed candidates will be intimated further.
- The recruitment process can be cancelled/ suspended at any stage by the competent authority.
- Eligible candidates will be called for written test in pursuance of DoPT guidelines laid down vide their O.M. No. 39020/01/2013-Est.(B) Part dated 29.12.2015 at PORT HEALTH ORGANISATION, WILLINGDON ISLAND, COCHIN – 682009. Date for the written test will be informed by post. Written test will be multiple choice questions.
- Rank list will be published in the website http://www.porthealthcochin.org/vacancies/ or http://www.ihrpoe.co.in/vacancynew.php
- The qualified candidates will be intimated from this office for verification of original documents and for further proceedings.
- Salary & Pay Scale : Salary will be as per Pay Matrix of level – 1 as recommended by the 7th CPC rules.
- No TA or DA is admissible for appearing in the test.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
APPLICATION FORM AND ADMIT CARD for the post of FIELD WORKER
WALK IN INTERVIEW FOR DOCTOR AT MANGALORE PORT
On 18.08.2016 between 10 am to 01 pm
Venue of interview – Port Health Organisation, Willingdon Island, Cochin-682009.
Tele: 0484 2666060
- Medical Officer : 1 post (on contractual basis)
Qualification (minimum) : MBBS
Age : Below 32 years
Retired hands can also apply (Age limit 65 years)
Tenure : 6 Months (can be extended)
Posting : At Port Health Organisation, Manglore port
Salary : Rs. 60,000/- (Consolidated)
Interested candidates are to come with bio-data with photo, Passport, original certificates and attested photocopies.
Port Health Officer,
Port Health Organisation,
WALK IN INTERVIEW
AIRPORT HEALTH ORGANISATION
On 29.09.2014 between 11 am to 1 pm
Venue of interview – Port Health Organization,
Willingdon Island, Cochin-9 Tele: 0484 2666060
Registration between 9:30 to 10:30 AM
1. Medical Officer : 4 post (Retired hands can also apply)
2. Staff Nurse : 5 posts (Age below 40 Yrs.)
BSc (Nursing)/GNM (Rs.30000/-)
3. Health Inspector : 4 posts (Age below 40 Yrs.)
BSc with Chemistry as one of the subject and Diploma
Health Inspector course preferred. (Rs.30000/-)
Duty will be at Airport Health Organisation, CIAL.,Nedumbassery. Tenure of appointment 6 months. Interested candidates are to come with bio-data with photo, Passport, original certificates and attested photocopies. Persons living near the Airport will be preferred.