SELECTED CANDIDATES FOR THE 3 POSTS OF FIELD WORKER (UNRESERVED)
SELECTED CANDIDATES FOR THE 1 POSTS OF FIELD WORKER (OBC)
RANK LIST FOR THE POST OF FIELD WORKER Examination Conducted on 18.11.2019
ANSWER KEY FOR THE POST OF FIELD WORKER Examination Conducted on 18.11.2019
Port Health Organisation, Cochin
Filling up of the posts of Field Workers at Airport Health Organisation, Cochin as per the advertisement on news paper on 30.01.2018
Information to Candidates
Office of Port Health Organisation, Cochin has decided to conduct written examination for the 4 posts of Field Worker in Airport Health Organisation, Cochin
Admit Card have been sent to candidates qualifying for the written examination.
Venue of Examination : Port Health Organisation, Indira Gandhi Road,
North end, Opposite Customs House,
Willingdon Island, Cochin – 682009.
Phone No. : 0484 2666060
Date : 18th November 2019
Reporting time : 09.30 am
Location map of Port Health Organisation, Cochin https://www.google.com/maps/place/Port+Health+Organisationfirstname.lastname@example.org,76.2576813,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x3b086d4d7d9792d7:0x6dd21bb45da6bc41!8m2!3d9.9689345!4d76.25987
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
- Admission to the Test is purely provisional and will not confer any claim. Candidates not fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria notified shall not appear for the examination.
- The Written Test is of one and half hour (90 minutes) duration having 100 Objective type questions (OMR valuation).
- For every correct answer 1 (one) mark will be awarded. No marks shall be deducted for incorrect answers.
- Each question will have four suggested options as (a), (b), (c) & (d). The correct option will have to be selected and bubbled on the answer sheet. Use only a ball point pen (black/blue ink) to bubble the answer. If more than one option is marked / bubbled for any Question that answer will be treated as incorrect. Erasing, overwriting, partial marking etc. are not permitted. Such marking shall also be treated as incorrect answer
- Answer keys will be published in in the website http://www.porthealthcochin.org/vacancies/. Objections, if any about the answer keys / questions / examination etc. may be sent to email@example.com before 05.00 pm, 19.11.2019 (Tuesday).
- The candidate should report at the venue of the Test with Admission Ticket half an hour before the commencement of the Test for verification of identity. No candidate will be admitted for the Test without producing the Admission Ticket. The candidate shall also produce a photo affixed identity proof such as Driving license / Voters ID / Passport / School ID / College ID / University ID / PAN Card / Aadhaar Card IN ORIGINAL to prove his / her identity.
- No candidate will be admitted to the examination hall after the commencement of the Test. The candidate must remain in his / her seat till the answer sheets are collected by the invigilator at the end of the test. The candidates will not be permitted to leave the hall until the Test is over.
- Candidates are prohibited from bringing into the examination hall any book or portion of a book, manuscript paper or any electronic equipment such as calculator, mobile phone, wireless set etc. and from communicating with any person inside or outside the examination hall. Copying or other unfair practice by the candidate is prohibited. Violation of this instruction shall entail cancellation of candidature and candidate should not be allowed to appear for the test.
- Write your Roll Number on the OMR Answer Sheet exactly as given in the Admission Ticket only at the space provided for the purpose.
- When the candidate receives the question booklet he / she shall darken the appropriate bubbles provided in the OMR Answer Sheet (basic data part) before answering the questions.
- The OMR Answer Sheet should be surrendered to the invigilator before leaving the examination hall. The candidate can keep the carbonless copy of the OMR.
- Candidate may use blank sheet provided with the question booklet for rough work / calculations, etc. Do not use the OMR Answer Sheet for this purpose.
- If the candidate fails to observe any of the above instructions or display improper conduct his / her answer sheet will not be valued.
- Securing Rank in the written test does not confirm selection / appointment to the post. Candidates appointed after fulfilling the required procedure / direction given by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India will be intimated through registered post.
APPLICATION ARE INVITED FOR THE POST OF FIELD WORKER at Airport Health Organisation, Cochin as per Instruction given below : The last date of receipt of application is 19 February 2018.
Instructions for the candidate applying for the post of Field Worker
- Name of the post : FIELD WORKER
2. No. of posts : 4 Nos.
Unreserved – 03 posts,
OBC – 01 post
- Qualification :
i) Matriculation or equivalent
ii) Minimum One year experience in Vector Surveillance
iii) Knowledge of Malayalam essential
- Age limit for this post :
For Unreserved post : Not exceeding 25 years as on 01.01.2018
For OBC post : Not exceeding 28 years as on 01.01.2018
- Interested candidates are requested to fill the application template available in website www.porthealthcochin.org/medical/vacancies/ or http://www.ihrpoe.co.in/vacancynew.php Affix 2 passport size photos attested by Gazetted Officer on the top right corner of the Application Form and Admit card. Also enclose the following attested documents along with the Form.
- Educational Certificates (Matriculation or equivalent mark sheet)
- Experience Certificate
- Age Proof Certificate
- Caste Certificate as applicable
- One self addressed envelope of 25 cms X 10 cms affixed with Rs.25/- worth postal stamp
- Application to be sent by post superscribing “Application for the post of Field Worker” on the envelope along with one self-addressed envelope of 25 cms X 10 cms affixing postal stamp for sending admit card. No application delivered by hand will be accepted.
- The application should reach to the following address :
PORT HEALTH OFFICER, PORT HEALTH ORGANISATION, WILLINGDON ISLAND, COCHIN – 682009.
The last date of receipt of application is 19 February 2018.
- Mere fulfilling the eligibility will not be a guarantee for calling and decision of Competent Authority in accepting or rejecting any application will be final. Only short-listed candidates will be intimated further.
- The recruitment process can be cancelled/ suspended at any stage by the competent authority.
- Eligible candidates will be called for written test in pursuance of DoPT guidelines laid down vide their O.M. No. 39020/01/2013-Est.(B) Part dated 29.12.2015 at PORT HEALTH ORGANISATION, WILLINGDON ISLAND, COCHIN – 682009. Date for the written test will be informed by post. Written test will be multiple choice questions.
- Rank list will be published in the website http://www.porthealthcochin.org/vacancies/ or http://www.ihrpoe.co.in/vacancynew.php
- The qualified candidates will be intimated from this office for verification of original documents and for further proceedings.
- Salary & Pay Scale : Salary will be as per Pay Matrix of level – 1 as recommended by the 7th CPC rules.
- No TA or DA is admissible for appearing in the test.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
APPLICATION FORM AND ADMIT CARD for the post of FIELD WORKER
WALK IN INTERVIEW FOR DOCTOR AT MANGALORE PORT
On 18.08.2016 between 10 am to 01 pm
Venue of interview – Port Health Organisation, Willingdon Island, Cochin-682009.
Tele: 0484 2666060
- Medical Officer : 1 post (on contractual basis)
Qualification (minimum) : MBBS
Age : Below 32 years
Retired hands can also apply (Age limit 65 years)
Tenure : 6 Months (can be extended)
Posting : At Port Health Organisation, Manglore port
Salary : Rs. 60,000/- (Consolidated)
Interested candidates are to come with bio-data with photo, Passport, original certificates and attested photocopies.
Port Health Officer,
Port Health Organisation,
WALK IN INTERVIEW
AIRPORT HEALTH ORGANISATION
On 29.09.2014 between 11 am to 1 pm
Venue of interview – Port Health Organization,
Willingdon Island, Cochin-9 Tele: 0484 2666060
Registration between 9:30 to 10:30 AM
1. Medical Officer : 4 post (Retired hands can also apply)
2. Staff Nurse : 5 posts (Age below 40 Yrs.)
BSc (Nursing)/GNM (Rs.30000/-)
3. Health Inspector : 4 posts (Age below 40 Yrs.)
BSc with Chemistry as one of the subject and Diploma
Health Inspector course preferred. (Rs.30000/-)
Duty will be at Airport Health Organisation, CIAL.,Nedumbassery. Tenure of appointment 6 months. Interested candidates are to come with bio-data with photo, Passport, original certificates and attested photocopies. Persons living near the Airport will be preferred.